domingo, 8 de maio de 2011

Mash up of a Messed up Mind

I did my time and I want out
We could start over
Who needs another mess?
Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

And our lives are forever changed
We will never be the same
The more you change the less you feel
All I have to do is delay
I'm given time to evade
The end of the road is my end

I push my fingers into my eyes
It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache
So run like hell,
Cause it burns like hell
The embers never fade in your city by the lake
Believe, believe in me, believe

Living another day in disguise.
These feelings can’t be right, lend me your courage to
stand up and fight, on tonight.
It's too vague, too vague.
All the torment and the pain
Leaked through and covered me

Now I don't know what to do,
I don't know what to do
When she makes me sad.
Never let it show
The pain I've grown to know

She is everything to me
The unrequited dream
A song that no one sings
The unattainable
She's a myth that I have to believe in
All I need to make it real is one more reason
And I don't know what to do,

Letters keep me warm
Helped me through the storm
There I go again,
I mean it's so damn hard to come back
Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

And you know you're never sure
But you're sure you could be right
If you held yourself up to the light
The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away
A catch in my throat
Choke,
And I don't feel like I am strong enough

Forgive me for my crimes.
Don't forget that I was so young, and so scared.
But I won't let this build up inside of me
I won't let this build up inside of me
Put me back together
The impossible is possible tonight
Believe in me as I believe in you...
Tonight

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário